Abdomen Herpes Photos
Visible herpes all round the abdomen of this male patient.
Finding a Cure for Genital Herpes or Cold Sores
Finding an effective cure for genital herpes or treatment for cold sores can be like seeking one fish out of millions in an ocean. However, it is a highly necessary task that should not be taken lightly, and part of this is identifying the triggers symptoms to help eliminate outbreaks for good.
Triggers of cold sores are many, and of course are highly stress-related. The same is true of situations that cause recurrence of genital herpes. Some of these triggers have to do with diet and environment:
· Sunlight can be a cause of repeat cold sore appearances, especially on the lips. Likewise, any source of UV light can aggravate the formation of this condition. That is why people who suffer this condition should think twice about going to a tanning salon.
· Highly acidic foods as well as sugary and salty foods can cause cold sore blisters. This is true even if you are using creams or medicines for herpes. Therefore, avoid tomatoes, certain snack foods, and carbonated beverages.
· Women can suffer recurring outbreaks during menstruation or while pregnant. Therefore, women should keep track of when they notice symptoms reappear and respond accordingly.
· A low immune system can be another problem. However, you can strengthen it by eating a better diet, especially when you consume foods high in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Building the immune system can also prevent future herpes outbreaks “down there.”
· For some reason seeing the dentist too often can also be a source of stress after which cold sores can appear. Of course, you need to take care of your teeth but sometimes for some reason this causes problems.
· Similar stress-related issues as well as psychological and emotional distress can also cause the recurrence of genital herpes as well as cold sores. The key in this case is to try to make your life as simple as possible.
Finding a cure for genital herpes has often been a lifelong process for people. Many people have tried dozens of various creams or medicines for herpes. Some of them work well while others do not, and some of them are only temporary solutions.
While seeking a solution it is wise to read balanced reviews and choose the products with the highest effectiveness rate. Furthermore, always seek professional advice regarding this matter and ask your doctor about natural treatment alternatives.